Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I well-equipped enough?

Since the pay-cut announced yesterday, I kept on wondering... am I well-equipped enough with this economic recession that will last for more than 9 months? or maybe last till 2010?
These questions keep on pop out in my mind...and I kept on thinking these questions...
- What if few months later we lost our job?
- How are we going to survive if the economic depression goes on for more than a year?
- How long does it takes to recover?
- How the price will goes up once the economic recover? Things are going to get expensive...
- Should I invest in house now? Is it a right time?
- How much should I save for the future?
- I earned a fix income a month and the expenses keep getting higher with all the prices getting higher eg. petrol, food, etc.
haiz~~~~
No money no talk~~~ haiz... sienz.... how come got Great Depression one?
sienz....

1 comment:

  1. Life is realistic..true enough..no money no talk.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete