Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Seek for time, freedom, enjoyment...

I found a room last friday at blk 129 bukit merah view....
It's just 2 traffic lights away from my work place...
The room was very super small but you can sleep in it of course.
The room is what they called 'utility room' in other words store room converted into a bedroom.
The rent for the room including utilities is $370 which I think is worth it for the moment.
It do not have much furniture only a 2 tier long drawer, those which you can put in your clothes.
Maybe I need to get some furniture such as wardrobe and bookrack or storage box under the bed to fit in my stuff...
It's very convenient, near to the MRT, market place, hawker stall, work place, etc.
I can save at least $100+ from transportation and now I can have my own space.

I don't think it's a good choice to stay with my relatives for long term.
People just grow somedays...

No comments:

Post a Comment