Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Effects of Economic Downturn

Hai~~~ sad ....
early in the morning call for meeting in the office at 10am.
we had a meeting on trying to reduce cost by cutting our pay and performance incentive.
guess that this month is my last month of having my full salary....
sad :-( sob sob *~~
But, no matter what, I am still bless with a job compare to others.
Pay cut is only the first options to go when company facing problems in cash flow.
2nd only will be retrenchment.
I really hope that I won't contribute to the number of retrenchment that we always read on newspaper.
Our boss announced that our pay cut will last for about 9 to 12 months. ---that is long!
Hope economic will turn better in the 2nd half of the year...
God Bless us !
Spend wisely...

1 comment:

  1. Gal, now economy is really bad. To save sum money..dun simply spend ya...we always here for u..muaks..

    ReplyDelete