Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Awesome drama (Nodame Cantabile)

This is an old awesome drama ~ i love the show ... i was introduced by my cousin's wife... she was right.. after watching it, you'll fell in love with piano~ i miss my piano :( went back last friday and found out that my piano has already out of tune
:( so long didn't play leow ! sad! singapore no piano for me to play ~


let me attach some of my favourite although they don't have much i can search in youtube !
Fall in love with the lead actor tamaki hiroshi ... he's awesome ! hahaha... i think i like his voice ... but he's too skinny ! scary~ as if i can break his bones sometimes ~ ;-)

go to www.mysoju.com if you want to watch the drama~ you'll love it more if you're a music lover~




haiz~ what happened to me? i like bad guys ! haiz~ where can like that ! hihi...
can't wait to watch the upcoming movie !

No comments:

Post a Comment